WEBER gear racks enable optimal axial power transmission. The kinetic energy of the rotating gear is precisely transferred into the linear movement of the rack – or vice versa, depending on the requirement.
Gear racks for high-performance drives
WEBER manufactures straight and helical toothed gear racks on conventional rack milling machines from EGW and ultra-modern CNC machines such as the UZFM 500.
All common materials, as well as special materials such as 20MnCr5, various nitriding steels, as well as VA, plastic and non-ferrous metals can be processed. Of course, heat treatments such as induction hardening, case hardening and gas nitriding are available on request.
- Round gear racks
- Helical toothed gear racks
- Straight toothed gear racks
- Custom made gear racks
Advantages of WEBER gear racks
Gear racks developed and manufactured by WEBER are used in a wide variety of industries: automotive, machine and plant engineering, robotics, packaging industry, etc..
WEBER gear racks are particularly in demand due to their design optimized for the application – however, the high precision and the proven WEBER quality are always convincing.
- Highest degree of positioning and repeatability
- Optimal transmission of highest torques and highest turning speeds
- Minimal loss even with intensive load and direction changes
- Possibility of optimization with regard to smooth running or efficiency
Custom made gear racks
In addition to the standard delivery program for square and round gear racks, WEBER also offers the production of customized special racks according to drawings or samples.
Almost all possible specifications are available:
- straight and helical toothed gear racks up to module 25
- up to 3m in length
- all common materials as well special materials, such as 20MnCr5, various nitriding steels, VA, plastic and non-ferrous metals
- Heat treatment such as induction hardening, case hardening and gas nitriding