Demanding gear solutions – whether straight, helical or internally toothed – WEBER manufactures high-precision gears with maximum productivity and the most economical use of materials.
Straight, helical, internally toothed or grounded...
Everything is possible
- Individual production according to customer requirements
- Large selection of materials (e.g. steel, bronze, hard tissue or plastic)
- All process steps in-house: turning, milling, hardening, external cylindrical grinding, internal cylindrical grinding, profile grinding, honing, measuring
- Tip diameter up to 400 mm
- Module 0.5 to 14
- Tooth flanks from quality 6
- straight and helical toothed
Straight or helical gearing
- Diameters from 10 mm to 1250 mm
- Module 0.4 to 14
- Pressure angle 20 ° or 15 °
- DP gearing possible
Straight-tooth block wheels can also be manufactured using the gear hobbing process. On our Cooper P254 CNC gear hobbing machine, we can also produce crowned or tapered gears.
- Internally toothed according to DIN 3967, modules 1 to 5
- Toothed hub profiles according to DIN 5480 and DIN 5482, modules 1 to 5
- Diameter up to 800 mm
WEBER realizes parts production using high-precision manufacturing technologies. Due to the high manufacturing accuracy and the almost unlimited possibilities of part geometries, the manufacturing processes of WEBER are hard to beat in terms of precision. The result: best part quality with the most precise geometries in the µ range.
product range overview
- Spur gears
- Ring gears
- Bevel gears
- Tooth segments
- Gear racks
- Timing belt wheels
- Spline shafts, pinion shafts and rotor shafts
- Special profiles
- Peeling rollers
- Hard turning
- Generating grinding, external cylindrical grinding, internal cylindrical grinding
- Free cutting steel
- Case hardening steel
- Tempering steel
- Nitriding steel
- Non-ferrous metals
- Hard tissue
Small and medium lot sizes as well as large quantities...
Everything is possible
WEBER relies on modern machines and systems that guarantee high productivity and material-saving production. This means that we have the ideal prerequisites for mass production of large quantities.
As a specialized system supplier, we also manufacture small and medium batch sizes as well as individual parts on request – of course regardless of the part geometry, whether simple or complex.
- Production of prototypes and unique samples
- Small series: 10 to 1,000 pieces
- Medium series: 1,000 to 10,000 pieces
- Large series: 10,000 to 150,000,000 pieces
Top quality in series production
The individual work steps are systematically monitored during series production. The manufacturing process is also subjected to further optimization processes if there is potential for improvement.
To meet the highest quality requirements, we only use the latest test methods: For example, testing with sensitive coordinate measuring systems with additional optical end part testing. Our quality assurance is exemplary and guarantees continuous series quality – part by part.